Welcome to The Calgary Women’s Literary Club website and our first Post! In 1906 the first members saw the need for a library in their pioneer community. Their efforts led to the building of the gorgeous sandstone library building, now known as the Memorial Park Branch, in 1912.
Women who love literature still meet regularly in this historic building, in the heart of modern-day Calgary, one hundred and eight years later.
Welcome to our “Book Club with a Difference”!